Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Administer, Maintain and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of the company’s Unix Enterprise Systems portfolio;
- Suggest and define changes to relevant policies and procedures to enforce operational and business efficiencies
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Support all OSS Unix Server environments deployed at Vodacom
- Proactive Patch Management and Operating System updates;
- Plan, execute and manage projects assigned;
- Perform daily health check on managed systems
- Ensure system faults are logged with suppliers, followed up and escalated if needed in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Ensure that proactive capacity management is performed and that timely actions are carried to address potential capacity constraints;
- Ensure that systems are upgraded and adapted timely based on business requirements
- Respond to Customer Service Request tickets logged by customers who request assistance within agreed timeframes
- Submit periodic reports to line manager which include: system availability, progress feedback on tasks, incidents observed, statistical data highlighting patterns and trends in system utilization
- Submit suggestions forward to management to help optimize the systems under job holder’s portfolio
- The candidate must provide need to demonstrate experience with Unix Systems;
- The Candidate must have basic concepts of Active Directory.
- The candidate must have basic concept of Networking.
- The Candidate must have knowledge of data warehousing environments.
- The candidate must be able to speak clearly and articulately in Portuguese and English.
- The candidate must have good communication skills both written and verbal in Portuguese and English.
- The Candidate must exceptional knowledge Virtualized systems such as VMWARE;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar or Diploma in IT / Telecommunications
- Unix Training;
- The candidate must provide proof that demonstrates at least 3 years working experience with Storage Area Networking;
- The candidate must provide proof that demonstrates at least 3 years working experience with Unix/Linux Environments;
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 30 de Julho de 2021