Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The retail supervisor is responsible for the operational execution of the Vodacom franchise model in all the retail stores of the province, dealing with day-to-day matters and giving full support to the retail dealers and their staff, ensuring that the administrative processes such as stock request, retail payments, incentive amounts and others are always running as expected. He is also responsible to ensure that all service KPIs are met with focus on customer satisfaction.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Ensure excellent customer care services in on retail stores
- Ensure that dealers staff are trained up to date on Vodacom Products and Services
- Ensure availability of stock in all retails stores
- Manage the relationship between Vodacom and retail dealers (follow up processes: Orders request and delivery, incentives, rentals, etc)
- Ensure that Vodacom H&S policies and requirements are in place in all retail dealer stores
- Ensure that Vodacom look and feel is in place in all retails stores(pricing, posters up to date, signage, etc)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 2 to 5 years professional experience on sales and distribution
- Customer FOCUS – Customer centric
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship building skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Basic professional certificate or secondary education
- Degree on Management, sales, commerce, Marketing is an advantage
- Further diplomas and certificates in Distribution, sales skills , team/HR management will be an advantage
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Local: Cabo Delgado
Validade: 30 de Julho de 2021