Descrição da Vaga
Supervisor: M-pesa Trade Marketing (Centre)
Posting Country: Mozambique
Date Posted: 16-Nov-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
- Responsible to implement locally the execution of the (trade) Marketing strategy with a focus on M-Pesa brand visibility and on attracting and educating customers
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Coordinate the M-Pesa field Marketing teams in the branding of the agents, local events and ensure good visibility for all M-Pesa branding aspects
- Implement and manage market activations: BTLs and Revenue share project ensuring that they are operating in locations relevant to the business
- Manage M-Pesa customer acquisition and education for the Center region: recruitment, integration, performance control, payroll and people development
- Manage merchandising, branding and presence materials to Maintain brand presence leadership in market: shops, walls painting, agent branding and outdoors
- Implement sponsorship & events activities for the Center region
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- At least 2 years relevant experience in Marketing, specifically on Trade activities
- Cross-functional relationships with others in the business, e.g. CBU, Sales
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Negotiation techniques
- Driving licence required and availability to travel across the region
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Microsoft Office software packages
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in Advertising/ Mobile operators/Financial Services concern in the areas of Brand, Trade Marketing and Communications.
- Advanced hands-on experience in manage trade events, implementing advertising campaigns,
- Leadership and strategic focus with a Minimum of 2 years managing field teams
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
To apply, please click on “Candidatar-se” button.