Descrição da Vaga
Specialist: M-pesa Customer Segmentation and CVM
Posting Country: Mozambique
Date Posted: 16-Nov-2020
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Role purpose: responsible for driving CVM initiatives from a business perspective, ensuring the effective segmentation management of the subscriber base in the various perspectives for M-Pesa: Retention, Upsell, Cross Sell, In-Sell.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deploy and Optimize campaigns according to the available channels: SMS, USSD, App, Portal, CRM, IVR, and others.
- Ensure optimal targeting of customers through segmentation and predictive analysis (Machine Learning – Neural Networks, Linear regression, etc)
- Define the CVM lifecycle management roadmap
- Administer and/or conduct projects, based on the roadmap defined
- Ensure alignment and CVM integration of inbound and outbound campaigns;
- Drive M-Pesa customers segmentation and constantly update the data base
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Strong Analytical skills with experience with aspects of business analysis
- Relationship management with internal and external service providers/vendors
- Strong SQL Database knowledge PowerBI, Business Objects, OracleBI
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Machine Learning Knowledge
- Fluent in English and Portuguese
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Any Artificial Intelligence related certification will be valuable
- Certification in Business Intelligence and ORACLE is desirable.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
To apply, please click on “Candidatar-se” button.