Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Ensure coordination of activities and provide support to the law enforcement team ensuring the process to respond to all legal requests form legal institutions to assist on Criminal investigations is correctly followed. This process have to be in line with local legislation and internal policies, processes and procedures.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Act as the point of contact in all interaction with legal institutions and represent the company in events related to law enforcement support;
- Provide training to legal institutions on reading and interpretation of responses provided in line with requests;
- Represent the company in legal trials to present and explain information provided by the company that was deemed crucial to the prosecution;
- Ensure accurate and periodic reports are issued to relevant parts including issues and concerns encountered by the team;
- Ensure team management and productivity guaranteeing all work related requirements are available.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience on interacting with legal entities such as attorney offices, SERNIC, GCCC, etc;
- • Knowledge of local legislation in what regards to legal requests and documentation requirement;
- • Good Interpersonal and presentation Skills;
- • knowledge of VX-View, and Mpesa G1 and G2;
- • Team Management Skills.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management/Information Technology/equivalent;
- MS Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Access; Visio);
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in telecommunications and Mobile money industry and knowledge of GSM information management systems and MPesa G1 and G2 platforms;
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Julho de 2021