Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Responsible for managing Subscriber Registration team (CQR), making sure that processes, workflows, projects, tasks within the team are met, the registration processes are in accordance with the law and are seamless to provide an excellent CX.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations and support the delivery deployment (BAU);
- Guarantee report delivery of all activities (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Manage projects that are subscriber registration related and according to Business needs.
- Responsible to guarantee updated documentation of all processes, workflows and procedures.
- Responsible to guarantee excellent team support and alignment, in the pursuit of team objectives.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication, including written and presentations, active listening, relationship building.
- Ability to manage tasks, pressure and deadlines.
- Proactive and team player.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Secondary Education (degree in Information Systems Technology or Management could be considered a plus);
- Project Management Certification (desirable);
- Basic understanding of Agile (must have);
- Fluent in speaking and writing in English and additional language(s)
- Knowledge regarding subscriber registration (considered a plus)
Processo de candidatura:
Para se candidatar, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Junho de 2021
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.