Descrição da Vaga
EP Management and Consultancy Service is recruiting Store Manager for Retail Industrial – Maputo
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in a store management position
- Sales & service management, budgeting, computer literacy, communication skills
- Retail trade, brand, customer & product understanding
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Authorise write offs, breakages, recalls and returns.
- Sales Growth and Profitability:
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Identify and propose new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness.
This may include: in-store marketing competitor shopping, partnering/participating in local events and driving new accounts/memberships per targets (if applicable)
- Conduct compliance checks through defined processes (e.g. admin checks, store audits, visual audits. COMO reports, POS reports, health & safety standards, weekly hanger counts, security etc.) to ensure and enforce overall compliance to policies and procedures.
Customer Experience Management:
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing. promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
- Leadership and Experience Managemen
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Applications must be submitted until Jun 8th, to the following email address: email@example.com