Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To be the first line support on the RPA implementation phase of the processes. This role has to monitor and control the performance of the Bots to guarantee that everything is working as per what was defined on the process description document.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- The member will be responsible for supporting day-to-day operations and the deployment process;
- Be responsible for building reports, daily, weekly and monthly of all activities;
- Providing technical support on complex incidents to restore services in a timely manner;
- Support & maintain the automation environment by solving issues emanated from the bot control room or business; and
- Documents problem solutions within the company knowledge base.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical and Problem solving skills;
- Awareness with RPA technologies;
- Knowledge in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, application development and some tools like Kibana and Elastic Search or similar;
- Awareness and experience with highly successful agile techniques and practices, such as DevOps; and
- Ability to manage tasks, pressure and deadlines.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Relevant diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
- RPA Certification (desirable);
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies (desirable);
- Basic understanding of Agile(desirable); and
- Fluent in Portuguese and English in speaking and writing.
Processo de candidatura:
Para se candidatar, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Junho de 2021
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.