Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To implement the agreed process that was documented by the Business Analyst. This role is important to guarantee the correctly functionality of the bots and sync of the different systems. The individual will work cross-functionally with the business operation and RPA agile team to create and optimize workflow processes.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Due diligence on existing operations, review As-is processes and define To-Be automated workflow;
- Build out the robot in a sandbox, complete User Acceptance Testing, and help shift to production;
- Evaluate new/additional load on the virtual team and plan/add capacity to ensure business tasks are complete within SLA;
- Support & maintain the automation environment by solving issues emanated from the bot control room or business;
- Ensure continuous engagement and alignment with the IT department to ensure changes to core systems are catered for within new & existing bot(s) driven.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Analytical and Problem solving skills;
- Attention to details
- Awareness with RPA technologies and basic knowledge of Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI);
- Proficiency in programming language, such as C, C++, Java, Python or .NET; and
- Mastery of automation tools, such as UI automation, Ui Path or Blue Prism and experience with databases suc as SQL and NoSQL.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Diploma or degree in Information Systems Technology;
- RPA Certification (is an advantage);
- Basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma process methodologies (desirable); and
- Basic understanding of Agile.
Processo de candidatura:
Para se candidatar, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Junho de 2021
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.