Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role purpose: Provide 1st and 2nd level of support to M-Pesa systems and IT business processes. Provide ITIL management under M-Pesa ITIL Operations to cope with operational demand from existing and new services and suppliers
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To understand ITIL Operations and backend systems availability and performance monitoring and ensure that best practice is applied in these areas to ensure the continuity and safety of M-Pesa services
- Support M-Pesa incident / Change / Problem / Service Request / Documentation and SLA Management
- Support M-Pesa IT Business Continuity exercises
- Support M-Pesa Smartphone App / Online Payments / Sandbox Operations
- Continuous Service Improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of the OSI Stack.
- Good analytical skills are required
- API, UNIX OS, SQL, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Oracle experience
- Good communication, presentation skills and fluent in both English and Portuguese
- Experience with financial services
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in IT related field will be valuable and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Information Technology
- API and Linux fundamentals
- ITIL Certification is an advantage
Processo de candidatura:
Para se candidatar, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” antes da data de validade.
Validade: 29 de Junho de 2021
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.