Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
To ensure efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transaction in M-Pesa, ensure timeous reporting of suspicious transactions to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and ensure compliance with the AML programme controls.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Daily assessment of AML reports and alerts and immediate escalation of all positive hits to the Deputy MLRO;
- Conduct automatically and Manual transactions monitoring on customers;
- Conduct customer and Third parties profile reviews;
- Conduct PEP review on a periodic basis and ensure PEP approval by the relevant parties i.e. MLRO/ M-Pesa ME;
- Compliance monitoring and reporting on Key AML controls;
- Stakeholder management i.e. Sales, the Backoffice and Marketing etc;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services environment (AML specific experience is an advantage);
- Strong knowledge of AML regulations & best practices (Transaction monitoring);
- Accountability and a sense of urgency to improve the status quo;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is an advantage).
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Law, Finance, Management or related field;
- Certification in AML to be completed;
Processo de candidatura:
Para se candidatar, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Junho de 2021
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.