Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Create a business environment that optimises opportunities to develop and deliver local content. Build capacity to enable local businesses to successfully bid for contracts and leverage across other strategic initiatives. The focus of the job is to understand current local business capacity and promote internal reforms to create an enabling environment for SMEs through the creation and strengthening of policies, elimination of barriers that restrain the SME development.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver Supply Chain accountabilities that contribute to the achievement of the local content objectives;
- Influence and contribute to the policy and objectives on local content. Engage with the Executive team to influence effective dissemination and communication of the policy on local content;
- Turn the policy and objectives into a strategy and operational objectives for execution within SCM. Compile and manage a comprehensive suite of local content metrics to measure performance against local content objectives;
- Oversee and work closely with procurement team to deliver a clear strategy and objectives on local content to ensure operational execution and reporting of local content strategies
- Responsible for local content standards and procedures and their implementation within Vodacom. Work with the teams to ensure alignment of the program and capacity building initiatives. Manage supplier portal.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management any combination of education/experience that would likely provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities in local content/supplier development;
- Extensive experience of supply chain management with focus in addressing local content issues, within a supply chain;
- Proven track record in influencing and managing stakeholders and suppliers;
- A demonstrable ability to draft, implement and articulate strategic intent and to translate into executional objectives;
- Knowledgeable of strategic sourcing methodology.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills that are able to demonstrate, drive, tenacity, credibility at all levels of the business, ability to manage/drive change combined with high levels of commercial practical understanding;
- Self-motivated with track record of working with internal and external stakeholders in delivery of a strategy and objectives;
- Awareness of and/or involvement in supplier development processes;
- Ability to coach/mentor team members within the SCM function and other stakeholders and work independently with a minimal level of supervision;
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Julho de 2021