Descrição da Vaga
Representante de Vendas/ Sales Representative (Mozambique)
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
To execute defined commercial strategy and deliver top line sales revenue in order to maximise customer accounts performance, in line with Company objectives and strategy. The job incumbent will be working as part of an integrated Exports Southern Africa team to drive product propositioning from the manufacturing plants in the region to facilitate demand generation and customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Experience
Qualifications required to fulfil the role
Degree in construction/building disciplines and/or Marketing.
Specific Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills required to fulfil the role
- 3 years experience in a external sales role is essential, preferably construction industry
- Good command of English, Portuguese and other local language(s)
- Commercial awareness – ability to identify opportunities and action
- Operating within a corporate environment
- Broader understanding of economic drivers preferred
- Proven experience in new concepts and products selling
- Understanding of technical solutions and ability to translate for commercial benefit
- Drivers license
- Language (Moz – must be able communicate in Portuguese, Botswana – English)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sales strategy execution
- Actively engaging and selling SG products and solutions to retail customer in order to deliver sales revenue targets.
- Building sustainable customer relationships in order to maximise market advantage by actively securing retail opportunities (engagement with retailers).
- Building sustainable customer relationships in order to maximise market advantage by actively securing project opportunities (engagement with contractors, architects and developers).
- Identify and engage project stakeholders to ensure that SG solutions are specified.
- To identify business promotions platforms and make recommendations for company participation.
- Articulate how our offer stands out, offer technical expertise and advice on the advantages of our comprehensive product in order to communicate the value proposition to the customer.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for enhanced product offerings, uncovering and understanding these through application of trained techniques, commercial awareness, and in depth knowledge of customer’s businesses/needs.
- Enhance product mix in order to show value add to the customer base and in alignment with company strategy.
- Achievement of local demand forecast in line with regional KPI.
- Awareness of broader SG proposition to pass on potential opportunities presented.
- To keep abreast of market, competitive and industry trends as well as market analysis to enhance business proactivity and response.
- To manage show room and other point of sale material utlitisation to ensure the growth/visibility of SG brands.
- To track and manage customer queries for improved customer service
- To thoroughly understand and align operation with operating procedures to curb business leakages.
- Responsibility for achievement of debt management within area of responsibility.
- To manage debtors collections within assigned territory to ensure that all customers trade within agreed terms
- Merchandising as and when required to ensure complete product offering is displayed and is understandable to end user.
- Update CRM in terms of visits, projects, customer info and market intelligence in order to ensure the company is able to draw accurate business information for decision making.
- Adherence to strict ethical codes of conduct and maintenance of confidentiality at all times.
- Adherence to Company reporting procedure/commercial admin systems, offering appropriate feedback and information.
- Compilation and submission of Customer Support Agreements in line with Sales Policy.
- Responsibility for safety aspects within area of responsibility.
- Manage product performance issues in-line with Company guidelines.
- Provide timeous input into management reports as and when required.
- Assist with on the ground launching of launch new products (as defined) to the relevant customer groups.
- Responsible for training and/or facilitation of customer base on existing products, new products and value add propositions (for example: Specsure, product handling and stock rotation).
- Liaison with Exports Administration on a daily basis to ensure timely turn around on customer enquiries and queries.
Job Description (2)
Measurements: (Rand/Pula, Unit, People)
Measures: (Department budgets, operating costs controlled, sales revenue etc. State all figures on an annual basis for the current financial year.
Revenue Generation: achieve budgeted revenue for region.
Price Realisation: achieve budgeted price realisation.
New Products: achieve budgeted sales of new products for the region.
New Business: reactivate viable dormant accounts and/or opening of new viable accounts.
Unit Measures: – (Number of clients, suppliers, products or any other scope measurements pertinent to this job.
Customer Facing Days: To be defined.
CRM Compliance: quality objectives & outcomes; daily call closure; 2 week planning.
EHS Measures – COVID-19 related precautionary measures.
People Measures (List total number of subordinates or, if applicable, contractors, for which this position is responsible)
How to Apply
Click on the “Candidatar-se” button below
Closing date: 30/11/2020