Descrição da Vaga
EP Management and Consultancy Service is recruiting Officer – Maputo NGO Sector
TOR: Introduction: An Officer for Security,
Health and Public Relations (National Staff of the Company Mozambique Office) is expected;
- To work actively on his/her tasks under the guidance of managers and supervisors, for producing reliable results and contributing to improve the quality.
- To take charge of assisting work, both logistics and substance work in security, health, public relations and general affairs. Also to support the logistic work of the other Officers is in charge, when they are out of the office.
1. Security, Health and Public Relations tasks in the Assigned Team, under the instruction ofsupervisory staff:
- General Affairs and Volunteer Team:
- Collect and summarize information on ongoing political, health and security issues in Mozambique
- Manage Knowledge including participating in the sector meetings and elaborate the report in Portuguese and English
- Communicate with the Company Health Advisor, the
- Company Project Formulation Advisor (Security
- Management), the Company Security Advisor,
- Mozambican institutions, the Development Partners,
- Company HQs, etc..
- Keep records (reports, documents, materials and files) appropriately
- Promote and coordinate the Public Relation
- Activities in Company Mozambique Office including to strengthening networking with mass media
- Create PR materials (calendar, notice boards, banners of activities, photo panels, exhibition at the reception, etc)
- Edit and write articles on newsletters (once per three months), Company website (website of the COMPANY Mozambique office. Facebook, etc) on Company’s activities in Portuguese / English and publish them
- Procure goods and services for Company related activities based on the Company accountingnorm
- Logistical arrangements and paper works
Logistic work to support the other officers in the General Affairs and volunteers section when they are out of the office
Other special tasks to be assigned by the Chief Representative of the Company office, within the range of his/her duties agreed. Such task may belong to the other
Team than the Assigned Team, or may not belong to the Teams as common tasks.
Applications must be submitted until July 29th to the following email address: email@example.com
Work Place: Maputo