Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Assist the company ensuring security of infrastructures and premises by protecting company’s assets and responding in cases of vandalism theft and other security related; This includes managing the various teams under the portfolio.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Act as the lead for all physical security matters, including managing both internal and external teams
- Ensure Risk Assessments are conducted and respective measures are applied to ensure security of all premises, assets and people
- Manage both CAPEX and OPEX for the function, including producing reports for projects status and budget implications.
- Ensure all electronic security systems are in place and operating according to security guidelines.
- Conduct investigations and issue reports containing recommendations on all security related incidents occurring within premises
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- More than 5 years of experience in Physical Security Management
- Knowledge of security suppliers management
- Experience in security project management including managing both CAPEX and OPEX
- Experience in conducting security gap assessments in residences and large business facilities.
- Knowledge of security electronic systems requirements
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Degree in Law, Management or equivalent;
- MS Office (Word; Excel; PowerPoint;
- Relevant training and knowledge of physical security principles for both static and electronic measures
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Julho de 2021