Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- In line with Vodacom Mozambique’s efforts towards gender balance, this position will be limited to female applicants.
- Fixed term contract of 1 (one) year.
- Candidates with relevant experience of more than one year will not be considered.
Role purpose: To provide an end-to-end Recruitment Service to Line Management once the recruitment request is received and to provide support throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Engage with line management to agree on timelines for recruitment and provide support throughout the process;
- Manage hires using the HR Management tools in line with Vodafone Global resourcing processes;
- Responsible for the creation of Longlists, interview setup, offer and contract creation;
- Ensure support and a bias free approach to all candidates;
- Research best in class talent using available internal and external tools.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Good planning, organization and prioritization;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate across all levels, and with other Vodacom and Vodafone operating companies;
- Ability to multitask.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related areas;
- Intermediate Knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages;
- Fluency in English will be an advantage.
Key performance indicators
- Right person on the right job (match skills, knowledge and behaviour);
- Delivery of tasks within SLAs (Timelines);
- Line Management and candidate satisfaction.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
TO APPLY CLICK ON “CANDIDATAR-SE” BUTTON.