Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- In line with Vodacom Mozambique’s efforts towards gender balance, this position will be limited to female applicants.
- Fixed term contract of 1 (one) year.
- Candidates with relevant experience of more than one year will not be considered.
Role purpose: Provide support on Radio maintenance activities.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Learn and assist the Radio Maintenance team in faults management (troubleshooting and resolution) tasks for RAN Infrastructure;
- Learn and assist in Spares Management for Radio Maintenance.
- Learn and assist the Radio team in capacity expansion.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good planning skills
- Availability to travel in country
- Knowledge on Mobile Communications Network
Must have technical / professional qualifications
- Relevant degrees or diplomas in Telecommunications.
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
TO APPLY CLICK ON “CANDIDATAR-SE” BUTTON.