Descrição da Vaga
Responsible for providing Country HR services to business or function within their location and will balance the relationship between embedded HR demand managers and service delivery needs. Ensure smooth deployment of Global policies & processes and service delivery of operational HR. Ensures consolidation of HR data and performance metrics for measuring effectiveness of HR initiatives and function in driving organizational performance
Responsible for Providing HR leadership in country.
Responsible for Organisational Performance by ensuring excellent HR service delivery through effective management of core HR functions including staff budgeting, staffing, HR Planning, Compensation & Benefits, People development, Employee relations, Recruitment, Performance management, Staff cost management, Budgeting, HR Information systems, Policy development and implementation, Career paths and Succession planning.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
1. Ensure accurate data in HRIS (Workday) that feeds into monthly payroll process and spending on HR costs is within the budget and set guidelines Staff cost budget preparation and consolidation
2. Coordinate exit processes for leavers including conforming to separation calculations, exit interview and delimiting in payroll and benefit systems, update exit reason in HRIS, checklist of company property to be returned
3. Management of workday to ensure timely and accurate data is recorded in the HRIS with Zero data issues and consistently maintain accurate, employee data both on paper and electronic systems
4. Ensure control and monitoring of all leave taken and make sure the same is accurately updated in workday, including controlling carry over leave
5. Ensure a rigorous competencies assessments during interviews/recruitment process and play a key role to ensure recruitment is processed in compliance with PUMA guidelines and labour laws
6. Make sure a robust onboarding system is in place and proper induction coordinated for all new joinersPUMA ENERGY GROUP
7. Ensure payroll and reporting data complete and accurate, reconciled with the HRIS in terms of headcount and total fixed and variable cash, and that the payroll process is adequately controlled and compliant with legislative requirements.
8. Provides strategic business partner (part of local leadership team), and field employee/labour relations support to local businesses in region and drives people initiatives and programs, working with the management teams to excel in the successful execution of people strategy.
9. Interprets and communicates business needs, and identifies or assists in crafting appropriate solutions to meet needs, within framework of Puma global HR initiatives.
10. Consolidation and Analysis of HR data and performance metrics for measuring effectiveness of HR initiatives and function in driving organizational performance and containing costs.
11. Lead administrative function to ensure the provision of effective administrative support across the office including overseeing the overall maintenance of the office premises, facilities, assets and equipment
- Mandatory Education:
- University degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Administration or related areas.
- Min 10 years’ of human resources management, with increasing levels of experience in a medium to large multinational, preferably in multi-cultural environments.
- Knowledge of Human Resources related programs, processes, tools, policies and guidelines and their application to complex organizational issues.
- Knowledge of organizational concepts, including: team management, organizational design, resource utilization and workforce planning.
- Proven experience in dealing with HR matters related to acquisitions and its derived components for the HR function (e.g. experience in due diligence, restructuring, among others).
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
- Business Knowledge
- Leadership Skills
- Numeric & Analytical skills
- Fluent English Competencies:
- High energy and a ‘can do’ attitude, creating a positive culture in the company. Leadership skills in order to drive strategic people initiatives and programs through the organization and mobilize the management team to excel in the successful execution of people strategies.
- Leadership and teamwork.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Open, honest and direct communicator.
- Customer focus, both internal and external, enhancing Puma Energy’s reputation as a preferred employer in the market and good corporate citizen.
- Ability to deliver results, meeting people goals and achieving employee satisfaction.
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management dealing with sensitive employee relation’s issues.
- Competence in dealing with trade unions
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
Internal – Global HR Team, General Management, Cluster and Regional HR, employees, Business Functional Leads
External – Trade Unions, Labor Offices, Recruitment agencies, Country Authorities
How to apply:
Click on “Candidatar-se” button.
Work Place: Maputo