Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Working together the Manager and other team members in meeting the objectives and strategies of the Finance function of Vodafone M-Pesa, SA. The role is responsible for providing financial insight and analytical skills to support business growth and commercial development. The role provides support to the Manager as well as the commercial teams.
- Provide effective business decision support and direction to the management teams through bespoke analysis and regular reporting;
- Perform standard and ad-hoc analysis;
- Understand key business drivers, and give support on the forecasting and budgeting process;
- Report on financial performance and ensure that assigned reports are prepared accurately and consistently under senior supervision;
- Align and comply with policies and procedures as per Group requirements
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal;
- Analytical thinking skills and a proactive attitude;
- Fast learner and self-motivated;
- A minimum of one to two years’ experience as a junior financial analyst, or in a similar role;
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements.
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Julho de 2021