Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Role purpose: To make and maintain our people highly motivated and manage and control the services provided on our touch points.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Managing call centre operational performance to ensure optimal use of all resources in line with performance targets.
- Organizing development plans for all the channels.
- Manage the Business partners’ relationship.
- Manage the career progression process within the Call Centre.
- Drive performance improvement and alignment with best practice.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Some legal/contract knowledge or experience;
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners;
- General management experience (planning, organising, leading, controlling and etc.);
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor & Customers; and
- Inspirational Leadership – develop and maintain great working environment throughout all levels of Call Centre.
Must have technical /professional qualifications
- People management experience of at least 10 – 5 years;
- Financial knowledge and understanding (financial impact evaluations, budgeting and controlling costs to budget);
- Strong Customer service background (at least 5 years);
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in big corporates, in Customer Services or Commercial (experience in Call Centres is desirable); and
- Experience in Human resources.
Budget owned: Yes
Key performance indicators
- Service Level & accessibility/abandon rate;
- FCR, First time fix, T-NPS & NPS; and
- Turnover vs. investment on training
Direct reports: 3
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
TO APPLY CLICK ON “CANDIDATAR-SE” BUTTON.