Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Provide 1st and 2nd level of support to M-Pesa systems and IT business processes.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
User Access Management
Unlock and reset accounts
Edit user details
- Support M-Pesa incident / Change / Problem / Service Request and Complains Management
- Take ownership and responsibility of issues from start through to a successful resolution and if needs be, escalate issues, monitor resolution and customer expectations. Should need arise involve experts wherever required in order to resolve as quickly as possible.
- Proactively monitor all systems via the various monitoring tools and perform changes/updates when required.
- Ensure that all incidents and services requests are responded within agreed SLA every day and report daily, weekly and monthly status;
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Good communication, presentation skills and fluent in both English and Portuguese
- Friendly presence, ability to work well with others and helpful attitude;
- Knowledge of e-Commerce and financial services (an advantage);
- Ability to thrive under pressure by driven for results focus, meeting Customer Expectations;
- API, UNIX OS, SQL, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Oracle experience and Microsoft Products is an advantage
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Knowledge in Information and Communication Technologies or similar (including service support is an advantage);
- Proven experience of at least 1 (one) year in the area of Information Technology or customer supporting area;
- ITIL Certification is desirable;
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Julho de 2021