Descrição da Vaga
At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Service Desk is the central point of contact for all operational related incidents and service requests. The role purpose of the Service Desk is to provide first line support for all staff mainly issue reported on Remedy by Back office. The Service Desk Operations is responsible for logging incidents and service requests and resolving support requests ensuring that service levels and targets are achieved as well as meeting customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery demands.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance ;
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient.
- Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Excellent communication skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years job related work experience in IT Service Desk and customer service environment is desirable. Call Centre experience required
- Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (V2) and Customer Service Qualification is desirable.
Compromisso da Vodacom
A Vodacom está empenhada em atrair, desenvolver e reter as melhores pessoas, oferecendo um ambiente de trabalho flexível, motivador e inclusivo, onde o talento é verdadeiramente reconhecido, desenvolvido e recompensado. Acreditamos que a diversidade desempenha um papel importante no sucesso do nosso negócio e estamos empenhados em criar um ambiente de trabalho inclusivo que respeite, valorize, celebre e aproveite ao máximo as diferenças individuais das pessoas – não somos apenas multinacionais, mas também multiculturais. Na Vodacom, você terá acesso ao nosso excelente programa de benefícios flexíveis que você esperaria de qualquer empresa global.
Processo de candidatura
A Candidatura deve ser feita através do site oficial da Vodacom Moçambique clicando no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo/ao lado antes da data de validade.
Validade: 24 de Julho de 2021