Descrição da Vaga
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
- Be familiar with transaction monitoring systems/processes and their implementation.
- Monitor the queues for alerts on a regular basis throughout the working day ensuring management are aware of outstanding alerts at end of day .
- Review transaction monitoring alerts in line with prescribed procedures.
- Create and maintain accurate and concise records of all investigations undertaken Build an understand of the profile of customers highlighted through the transaction monitoring alert process .
- Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Provide input to the maintenance of the procedures.
- Provide advice and support to the Bank’s business units on the identification of areas of risk as a result of transaction monitoring trends.
- Any other associated duties required from time to time to meet the department responsibilities and goals
- Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Para submeter a sua candidatura, clique no botão “Candidatar-se” abaixo, antes da data de validade.