Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
Act as an assistant to the Company Secretary of ABMZ to perform various company secretarial duties. To assist with administrative tasks, processes and associated duties required so that the Boards operate effectively and are supported to make well informed and effective decisions.
Corporate Governance and Research
- Assist with conducting research on various corporate governance matters and legislative developments;
- Assist with the administrative tasks related to Board succession planning;
- Assist with compiling high quality Induction and orientation packs for new Directors;
- Assist with distribution of board and board committee evaluation templates;
- Assist with collating and consolidating the results of the board and board committee evaluation forms once they are completed by the directors.
Company Meetings administration
- Check quality and content of meeting packs (i.e. spelling and grammar
- Assist with creating agendas and loading documents onto Diligent where applicable
- Assist the Company Secretary with the taking of minutes;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual/Quarterly meetings schedules, and diary management where necessary;
- Assist with recording and filing of all the critical documents such as minutes and general
- Assist with the disposal of records in accordance with the records management policy.
- Produce draft responses to queries from various stakeholders professionally;
- Maintain a professional demeanor in dealing with the directors and other stakeholders.
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
How to Apply
Click on “Candidatar-se” button below